Do THC & CBD Seltzers Get You High?
Tue, Apr 11, 2023 | Reading Time: 4 minutes
The popularity of THC and CBD products have risen over the years. This also includes the popularity of beverages that are infused by these cannabinoid properties. However, there seems to be a concern about whether or not these can get you high or not.
The answer may relieve you. We will compare THC to CBD and how they function individually and collectively. It’s understandable that you do research on cannabis-related products before using them.
So you’re doing the right thing by doing your due diligence on things you want to buy beforehand. Let’s take a look at the following guide down below.
THC vs CBD: What’s the difference between the two?
THC and CBD are different compounds that are found in cannabis plants. What’s the difference between the two? Let’s answer that question right now.
THC or tetrahydrocannabinol is the psychoactive compound that is responsible for the ‘high’ associated with marijuana use. Meanwhile, CBD is the non-psychoactive compound that won’t produce those intoxicating effects.
With that said, when the two work together, it produces what is known as the entourage effect. This is common in full spectrum CBD products. They contain amounts of THC that are considered legal (in accordance to the Farm Bill of 2018).
Can you really get high from THC/CBD seltzers?
If one consumes enough THC, they can get high. However, no one can get high from CBD (since it does not contain those properties). In this case, if you drink a few of these seltzer beverages, there’s a good chance that you can get high.
This explains one of the reasons why you should enjoy the beverage responsibly. Especially at a low dose where you can be able to control your consumption. Meaning you can have a small serving and be able to allow for enough time for it to kick in.
After waiting a while for the effects to wear off, you can have another. The good news is that THC/CBD seltzers are a great alternative for alcohol. Especially if you are enjoying it yourself or with friends.
Keep in mind that you shouldn’t be driving or operating heavy machinery when drinking these seltzer beverages. It’s important to note that while you won’t get a hangover or blackout from drinking them, it may lead to effects like impaired judgment.
Are THC & CBD Seltzers legal?
Yes. In fact, all the THC and CBD seltzers that we offer at Five CBD are legal in all 50 states. Which means you can order them and have them shipped to your location in the United States. And you can enjoy it yourself and with friends.
After all, there are more ways to enjoy cannabis than just smoking or vaping. You can enjoy it with these beverages or any edibles that we offer. You and your friends may be able to try them out for yourself without the risk of legal repercussions.
Let’s get one thing out of the way - you’re not violating any possession laws. Because our beverages that contain THC will contain an amount that is the same as any other full spectrum product. Not to mention, you’re not possessing a criminal amount of cannabis (depending on where you are in the United States).
Remember, there are several states with cannabis laws. It’s important that you research your state’s laws before using any other cannabis products other than what we offer for CBD/THC edibles and drinks.
Tips to enjoy THC/CBD seltzers
Let’s take a look now at the following tips you should consider following when you enjoy these THC/CBD seltzers:
- Drink an amount that's right for you: As mentioned, it’s recommended that you drink a controlled amount, such as one can to begin. This will ensure that you can enjoy it while enjoying the full effects of the THC/CBD blend. This will allow you to control the amount that you consume. Keep in mind that it may take some time before it kicks in. Some will take about 15 to 20 minutes and others may take almost close to an hour.
- Try different flavors: There are plenty of flavors that you can enjoy. For example, THC/CBD seltzers are available in certain flavors like lemon-line, strawberry, and raspberry among others. Our line of Five CBD seltzers has plenty of different flavors. If there’s a flavor that you know you’ll enjoy, order it from us.
- Enjoy it with friends: Here’s the thing - trying something new with friends will be more enjoyable than trying it alone. Perhaps have a get together with them and have them try out a few of the drinks that we offer. It can be a taste testing party to see which flavor is a favorite and which one isn’t the best. This can be a great preview for future get-togethers. Meaning you can order THC/CBD seltzer drinks of a couple specific flavors. Again, these are great for those looking for an alternative to alcoholic beverages.
- Be responsible: We may have said it once or twice before. But let’s say it one more time, consume these responsibly.
You may get high by seltzers that are infused with THC and CBD. The former will be part of the reason. All it takes are a few drinks to reach that point.
But nevertheless, it may not be a good idea to get high just by consuming these beverages. A small amount, like one can, is just enough. Enough for you to enjoy, relax, and just take in the effects. Then expand from there as needed.
Order our line of THC + CBD seltzers from Five CBD. You’ll be able to find a flavor that you can enjoy. Don’t miss out - order from us today and see which one is your favorite.
Related CBD Articles:
THC-infused drinks are rising in popularity. They are becoming more prominent in seltzer drin...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device